TUFLOW Forum
scott

Copying TUFLOW model

Hi,

I have been trying to make a copy of a TUFLOW model but it it doesn't appear to be quite doing what it should. The attached picture shows that the copy file was created, some of the text files are in there but the actual model files are not in there. Any suggestions? Anyone had the same problem?

Cheers

Scott

post-2457-0-32262900-1339747149_thumb.jp

Hi Scott

Make sure that your model is running through to just before the simulation starts by viewing the .tlf file created. If there was a problem during the startup the copied files will only exist up until the point where the problem occurred.

If the issue persists, can you please email support@tuflow.com the batch line or command line in the text editor you are using, and the .tlf file created.

Cheers

Bill

Hi Scott,

I am not sure how did you copy the TUFLOW model, but I have used a simple batch file to copy them and it was successful.

The model copying can be started using a -c switch. For example your batch file should look something like this:

" C:\TUFLOW\Releases\2011-09\w64\TUFLOW_iSP_w64.exe" -c "C:\TUFLOW_SWC\SW_3000_10_T109.tcf"

Please make sure you are specifying the full path to the .tcf (not relative path) in the batch file.

Regards,

Parshin