TUFLOW Forum
asm49

Discrepancy between .dat file and .2dm file

Hi all, 

I have an Environment Agency supplied  ISIS/TUFLOW model that I have re-run to make sure I can replicate the EA’s set of results before I start adding the development proposals to the model.  It all appears to have run ok until I attempt to look at the results.  Importing the sup file into SMS brings up the message shown in the attached screendump for each dat file.

Also, when I try and produce a grid file from the depth.dat file using the TUFLOW_to_GIS.exe tool I get the message shown in the attached screendump. 

So the messages seem to imply some sort of discrepancy in the size of the model for the dat files and the 2dm file??  I have gone back and confirmed that there were no such problems with EA’s set of results so this issue has somehow occurred by me re-running the model.  However as I’m using the same files, this shouldn’t really occur.  The only diff is that the EA’s model was run using build _Build: 2009-07-AE, while our re-run used build 2013-12-AB-iSP, however I can’t see how this would have resulted in the issue that we are having.

Any ideas or help you may be able to give would be greatly appreciated.

post-2572-0-30654900-1424640189_thumb.jp

post-2572-0-80668000-1424640209_thumb.jp

Hi Aaron,

There was a bug fix in 2013-12-AD version that dealt with (1d_WLL) water level lines when linking to an external scheme such as Isis.  This is outlined in 79(A) of the release notes here:

http://www.tuflow.com/Download/TUFLOW/Releases/2013-12/Doc/TUFLOW%20Release%20Notes.2013-12.pdf

Are you able to test with the AD version of the 2013-12 release and let us know if the issue still occurs?

Thanks

Phil