TUFLOW Forum
siripen_ace

ISIS channel - ESTRY Pipe link

Hi,

I'm trying to connect an ISIS channel directly to an ESTRY pipe but have received an Error

XY: ERROR 1394 - No external 1D scheme node linked or snapped to Node S6cu.1 or invalid attribute value.
If using a X connector check direction (end of connector snaps to external node).
Conn Attribute = X1DQ

Basically, at the end of ISIS channel (before connect to a culvert), I created a junction with a HT boundary connected to it. A ESTRY node with X1DQ attribute is then snapped to the ISIS node (HT boundary) and connected to an ESTRY pipe. At the other end of the pipe I do the same by connecting the pipe to an ESTRY X1DH node which is  snapped to an ISIS Node (HT boundary).

I've tried to connect with a x connector but still it doesn't recognise the link.

Does anyone see what's wrong here?

Many thanks.

post-44149-0-07424900-1426001218_thumb.j

Hi Siripen,

Are you able to please send through the GIS layers shown in your figure to support@tuflow.com along with the messages layer? Someone from the Support team will have a look at your query as soon as possible.