TUFLOW Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Amy E

ISIS Related Tools

I have installed MITools build 20150501 to try to use the Extract Cross-Sections from DAT to CSV files tool, however, when I load the menu there is the HEC-RAS Related Tools but not the ISIS Related Tools in the drop down menu.  The .mbx for the tool is in the right location but does not appear on the installed tool.  I have also tried installing the tool as a stand alone tool not within MITools but this doesn't seem to work either.  A few colleagues have had the same problem.

Hi Amy,

There was an error in both the 2015 and 2016 releases of the miTools that had prevented the "ISIS Related Tools" menu options appearing in the miTools drop down menu.

These tools have subsequently been renamed "Flood Modeller Related Tools" and the error that had prevented them from loading has been fixed.

I plan on posting the updated tools onto the website (http://tuflow.com/miTools%20Latest%20Release.aspx) tomorrow, and will post an announcement on this forum once the updated tools are available for download.

Cheers,

Joel  (miTools Support)