TUFLOW Forum
amul

miGIS tool

Hello,

I installed miGIS tool. Now, I am getting massage like:

Tulfow dongle doesnot have a valid utilities license and Application must be loaded by running miTools.MBX

The dongle is a valid one. Since I installed miGIS tool I am getting these massage. How can I overcome from this problem?

Any suggestions please

Thank you,

Amul

Hi Amul,

To install the gis tools, you should follow the instructions contained within the document that is included as part of the zip file that you have downloaded from the TUFLOW website.

Your dongle may be valid for TUFLOW, however, unless you have paid for the gis tools utilities, your dongle will not recognise the miTools.mbx and therefore it will not run.

If you have paid for the gis tools, I suggest that you contact gis_tools@wbmpl.com.au with your dongle number so that it can be checked out.

If you have not paid for the tools, but want to get a quote (the cost is dependant upon the type and number of TUFLOW dongles you have), contact gis_tools@wbmpl.com.au

Cheers,

Joel

Thank you Joel

Sorry for dely reply.

Good day

Hi Amul,

To install the gis tools, you should follow the instructions contained within the document that is included as part of the zip file that you have downloaded from the TUFLOW website.

Your dongle may be valid for TUFLOW, however, unless you have paid for the gis tools utilities, your dongle will not recognise the miTools.mbx and therefore it will not run.

If you have paid for the gis tools, I suggest that you contact gis_tools@wbmpl.com.au with your dongle number so that it can be checked out.

If you have not paid for the tools, but want to get a quote (the cost is dependant upon the type and number of TUFLOW dongles you have), contact gis_tools@wbmpl.com.au

Cheers,

Joel